Check-in is at 3:00pm and check-out is at 11:00am. Below are options for guests who arrive prior to 3:00pm and/or guests who may need to stay at the hotel after the 11:00am check-out time.
Alii Tower guests may check-in at the desk located on the ground floor of the tower. Guests of all other towers check-in at the Front Desk in the main lobby. The Alii check-in desk is open daily from 6am until 11pm. Guests also have the option of using the various self-service methods.
Make travel easier for your attendees! With the free Hilton Honors App, guests can check-in to their hotel via a mobile device and choose their very own room. And, in most full-service hotels, guests can use their phone as their Digital Key to unlock the door. No need to stop by the front desk. With the Hilton Honors App, guests go straight to their room saving valuable time on their travel journey. Terms & conditions may apply and guest must be a member of Hilton Honors. To learn more, Click Here.
· Early arrivals: Prior to 11am: $75.00 per room + Room Tax, if available at arrival/check-in. 11am - 1pm: $50.00 per room + Room tax, if available at arrival/check-in. To be collected from the guest directly
· Guests may check baggage at one of the luggage centers should a room not be ready for check-in available.
· Guests who want to guarantee an early check-in prior to arrival will be assessed an extra night room charge + Room Tax.
· Guests may call the Front Desk at ext. 69007, up to one day prior to departure to sign up for a hospitality room to freshen up prior to departure. Based on availability.
· Guests 16 years or older may enjoy the facilities of the Luana Lounge at the Mandara Spa for just $24 per person. Relax in the whirlpool, fitness center, showers and lockers. For more information call extension 74370.
· Guests who want to guarantee a late check-out between 1pm- 6pm will be assessed a charge of $175.00 per room + Room Tax. After 6pm, full room rate per room + Room Tax applies.
Guests will have the opportunity to confirm their departure date at check-in. Once this departure date has been confirmed, there will be a $100.00 + Hawaii GET (4.712%) early departure fee assessed in the event the guest departs prior to the confirmed departure date.
Self-Service Hotel Check-In and Check-Out
The hotel offers guests several self service options in addition to the visiting the front desk.
Digital Check-In (All Hilton Honors Members)
- Hilton Honor members have the option to pre-select a guest room online prior to arrival.
- Sign in to the Hilton Honors account and click on “My Travel Planner” from 24 hours prior to arrival.
- Upon arrival at the hotel, the guest may pick up the key packet at the "Digital Check-In" desk in the main lobby after presenting a photo ID.
Guests who provide credit card information at check-in may take advantage of Zip Check-Out. The guest’s room folio is slipped under the door early on the morning of departure. Room keys may be left in the room.
Express Check-Out boxes are also available in the main lobby.
Satellite check-in is available for groups that have 500 or more guest rooms on peak night and are able to provide an arrival manifest 10 business days in advance of the major arrival day. The satellite check-in will be set-up for the group’s major arrival day. The success of a satellite check-in is very dependant on the hotel's occupancy the evening before and flow of the arrival manifest.
Satellite Check-In Locations
· Coral Lounge
· Palace Lounge
· Tapa 1
· Village Green*
*Village Green is an outdoor location that requires tenting over the satellite check-in set-up (the tent rental charge is the group’s responsibility) and a weather back-up location.