The hotel has catered numerous events at the Ilima Lawn and Museum Quad which are Hale Koa Hotel venues located next to the hotel.
· The hotel will contact the Hale Koa Hotel to check on the availability of the requested venue.
· The group contact is responsible for signing the Hale Koa Park Usage Agreement.
· The group should contract a DMC as the overall event coordinator.
· The Hale Koa Hotel charges a per person usage fee based on the guaranteed number of guests. This fee typically includes the use of the venue the day before the event for set-up, the event day and the day after the event until 12:00pm for tear down.
· All equipment is rented from outside vendors with the charges the responsibility of the group. This includes everything from tables, chairs and risers to possibly kitchen equipment.
· The hotel provides the food and the labor associated with the food service. In addition to the price of the menu there will be labor charges for kitchen, steward, banquet porter and banquet staff; vehicle rental charges, and various miscellaneous charges associated with producing the off premise event.
· Heavy duty plastic ware is utilized with the group responsible for the charges. If China is requested there is a $10.50 plus tax per person fee. Glassware is not permitted at any time.
· The Hale Koa Hotel provides the beverage service including the servers and cashiers. The hotel will coordinate arrangements direct with the Hale Koa Hotel.