Check-in is at 2:00 p.m. and check-out is at 11:00 a.m. Below are options for guests who arrive prior to 2:00pm and/or guests who may need to stay at the hotel after the 11:00am check-out time.
Alii Tower and Kalia Tower guests may check-in at desks located on the ground floor of the respective tower with all other guests checking in at the front desk in the main lobby. Guests also have the option of using the various self-service methods.
Make travel easier for your attendees! With the free Hilton HHonors App, guests can check-in to their hotel via a mobile device and choose their very own room. And, in most full-service hotels, guests can use their phone as their Digital Key to unlock the door.No need to stop by the front desk. With the Hilton HHonors App, guests go straight to their room saving valuable time on their travel journey. Terms & conditions may apply and guest must be a memberof Hilton HHonors.Visit www.hiltonhhonors.com/appto learn more.
· The hotel will accommodate early check-ins subject to rooms being available.
· Guests may check baggage at one of the luggage centers should a room not be available.
· Guests who want to guarantee an early check-in are advised to reserve and pay for the room from the night before.
· Guests may call the Mail & Key Desk at ext. 69007 up to one day prior to departure to sign up for a hospitality room to freshen up prior to departure.
· Guests 16 years or older may enjoy the facilities of the Luana Lounge at the Mandara Spa that include the whirlpool, fitness center, showers and lockers. For more information and pricing call extension 74370.
· Guests who want to guarantee a late check-out are advised to reserve and pay for the room for the night of departure.
Guests will have the opportunity to confirm their departure date at check-in. Once this departure date has been confirmed, there will be a $50.00 early departure fee assessed in the event the guest departs prior to the confirmed departure date.
Self-Service Hotel Check-In and Check-Out
The hotel offers guests several self service options in addition to the visiting the front desk.
Zip-In Check-In Kiosk Terminals
User friendly kiosks are located at the airport (for check-in) and hotel (for check-in and check-out). The kiosks accept credit and/or HHonors cards and are able to provide room key cards at check-in and print folios at check-out. Guests may also use the kiosks to print airline boarding passes for flights on 27 different airlines. Hotel staff is available to assist guests with using the kiosks.
Groups may request that guests booked under a group code be blocked from using kiosks. Should a guest attempt to use a kiosk a message will appear that advises the guest to visit the front desk for further assistance.
Hotel Main Lobby – 3 units
Tapa Concourse – 1 unit
Kalia Tower Lobby – 1 unit
vCheck-In is the hotel’s voice activated check-in phone service that is available to guests with pre-existing reservations from 6:00am-10:00pm daily, HST.
· Guest calls toll free 1-866-779-5050 from 36-2 hours prior to arrival.
· Guest provides the name, confirmation number and any special request. Note that special requests are not guaranteed.
· Upon arrival at the hotel, the guest may pick up the key packet at the Mail & Key Desk in the main lobby after presenting a photo ID. The photo ID must match the name on the reservation.
· The credit card provided to guarantee the reservation will be used for payment unless the guest changes the method of payment prior to check-out.
eCheck-In (Hilton HHonors Gold and Diamond Members)
HHonor Gold and Diamond members have the option to pre-select a guest room online prior to arrival.
· Sign in to the HHonors account and click on “My Travel Planner” from 24-2 hours prior to arrival.
· Upon arrival at the hotel, the guest may pick up the key packet at the Mail & Key Desk in the main lobby after presenting a photo ID or from any Zip-In check-in kiosk terminal at the airport or hotel.
Guests who provide credit card information at check-in may take advantage of Zip Check-Out. The guest’s room folio is slipped under the door early on the morning of departure. After verifying the charges, guests may either use the in-room television remote or dial ext. 50 to check-out. Room keys may be left in the room.
Satellite check-in is available for groups that have 500 or more guest rooms on peak night and are able to provide an arrival manifest 10 business days in advance of the major arrival day. The satellite check-in will be set-up for the group’s major arrival day. The success of a satellite check-in is very dependant on the hotel's occupancy the evening before and flow of the arrival manifest.
Satellite Check-In Locations
· Coral Lounge
· Palace Lounge
· Tapa 1
· Village Green*
*Village Green is an outdoor location that requires tenting over the satellite check-in set-up (the tent rental charge is the group’s responsibility) and a weather back-up location.